Depending on the browser, you can activate and deactivate various audio algorithms in your audio settings. Though professionals probably won’t need them.
- The local echo suppression makes sure that your conversational partner won’t hear echos when using hands-free talking. If you don’t call hands free, please deactivate it.
- The automatic recording sound level makes sure that the audio signal’s level is regulated automatically.
- The noise suppression avoids background noise which makes sense when using hands-free talking.
- The recording high-pass filter suppresses high-frequency audio signals.
- The key click filter makes sure to avoid keyboard sounds when using hands-free talking.